How to Enroll
The enrollment period for the 2017-2018 school year has closed. You may continue to apply and automatically be placed on the 2017-2018 waitlist.
- The link above will take you to our application system, SchoolMint.
- Please create an account or log-in to your account if you already created one.
- Go through steps to submit an application for your student(s). The system will walk you through the entire process.
Apply by Mobile
Enroll straight from your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet.
Click on App store or Google Play buttons to link the SchoolMint app.
After each enrollment period closes, we will hold a lottery supervised by an outside agency to determine placement in classes and ranking on our waiting list.
Priority in the lottery will be given in the following circumstances:
- Children of staff
- Siblings of Albert Einstein students
- Fluent German speaking children (up to 25% of space available)
- Applicants residing within San Diego Unified School District boundaries
- Applicants residing outside of the San Diego Unified School District boundaries and do not fall within any priority status will have the least priority for enrollment.
Families will be notified of enrollment status following each lottery. Please be sure to write legibly on handwritten applications so that phone numbers and email address information is accurate.
Note: if you have accepted a position for a sibling of a current AEA student, the sibling must complete an enrollment packet prior to being enrolled at AEA.
Contact Jo’el McCreary at 619-795-1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.